MOTOR VEHICLE CRIMES
Boston Motor Vehicle Lawyer / Motor Vehicle Crimes Attorney in MA
In Massachusetts, motor vehicle offenses run the gamut from minor civil violations to misdemeanors to felonies carrying significant prison sentences. Even relatively minor vehicle offenses can include penalties such as suspension of your driver’s license, higher insurance premiums, or loss of employment.
If you have been charged with a motor vehicle crime in Massachusetts, you need a strong criminal defense attorney to protect your rights. It is important that you do not talk to police or investigators without first consulting with a criminal defense attorney.
I represent clients throughout Massachusetts charged with all motor vehicle crimes, including:
- Negligent operation of a motor vehicle
- Reckless driving
- Operating under the influence (OUI)
- Operating to endanger
- Speeding tickets
- Vehicular assault
- Vehicular homicide
- Attaching wrong plates
- Operating without a license
- Driving after suspension or revocation of license
- Motor vehicle theft or larceny of a motor vehicle
- Leaving the scene of property damage
- Leaving the scene of personal injury
- Drag racing
- Receiving stolen motor vehicle
- Uninsured motor vehicle
- Use without authority
Each of these offenses has the potential to affect your life in ways you might not realize. The consequences that can be far-reaching, including fines, loss of your driver’s license, increased insurance premiums, probation, and incarceration.